BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Talking Birds or 5.1 HD Z-5500 Digital !!??


I have planning to buy a Speaker a long time ago...but recently something caught my attention again... which is a talking bird....

Speaker.... : Logitech 5.1 HD Z-5500 Digital
Bird............: Hill Myna / Burung Tiung Mas

I already have one talking bird at home which is a Common Myna...


It dosen't Know how to talk yet as it is very young... around 1~2 month age.... still need hand fed... ^^
His name....?Hahha......he have 2 name... which i gave him 1 and my mom gave 1 too... i gave his name Birdy.... lame isn't it.... haha... and my mum gave.... =.=''' .... "Fak Ta Chai" which means... Prosperity.... LOL..... He is cute and when he hears my voice he will go haywire! He will jumping around his cage and will ask me to feed him.... everytime i let him out he will perch on my shoulder ( I think i looks like a pirate with him on it)... and shrieking away loudly.... ( sometimes my mum will ask me to shut it up....!!)

Seems he is happy to see me... ^^
Everyday i had to feed him with wet or soaked dog food.... and he will eat away happily... Oh yes... he needs to be hand fed... and begs for food everytime... and he Poops a-lot!!! i hope to train him to talk like my Dad's.... He told me he had adopt 1 before and it talks, sings and also perch on Dads shoulder.... LOL...

Arr Ye Mateys.... Me and Me Dad also have yer tokin bird.... Arr... LOL....

Still... Talking birds will usually caught my attention.... and i love them very much... Cockrels too... hehe...

In my Wishlist.....

I have always wanted this bird... the Hill Myna / Tiung Mas.... It has great Memory and Highly skilled in Vocabulary... If trained professionally they can speak more accurate than my english lecturer.... My Uncle had this bird before....1998~2009... it died recently which makes me very sad....

He is a very smart bird and he calls my Uncle " Daddy " and my Auntie " Mummy " which makes me amazed fo this bird... He also love to imitate doorbells, MiDi Nokia Ringtone (which makes me laugh everytime..), Car horns, Dog barking and my personal favorite.... Windows Xp Starting Default Sound.... I love him very much.... until when he died i was so sad.... ( died of Old age...)

So, i am planning to adopt 1 ... but i am itching for a brand new Gaming Speaker... T.T

5.1 HD Z-5500 Digital
Ahhh.. the Gaming Speaker also in my wishlist... 505 Watts of Surround.... 10' inch Sub Woofer with 188 Watts of Pounding Bass... Sweet..!! As i love music and bass.... techno... omg... i realli nid to have it.... Came with a contoller remote and an EQ.... Super high Digital Sound System.... and those speakers can be mounted to my walls!!! hehe.... kakakak.....



All of those above... I dunno how to choose!!! Help me....!! Some 1 give me an idea which to choose.... I dunno which to choose.... I nid an idea here.... &^^

0 comments: