BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 27, 2009

Struggling from assignment duty.... Haix...

Week 9... Last week of assignment day....means nxt week which is week 10 i nid to pass up all my assignment... OMG... i still havent finished some... or Havent start at all...

Thanks god i still have some mates left... for management studies... Cjan, HuaMin, and his housemates.... they can help me lift up some burden... Now i am trying to finish up my socio psychology assignment and OMG... i am also the first presenter..... haix....

Accounting assignment i also nid to do.. which i also dunno wat to do... I nid to find 2 companies revenue and print it out... then i nid to compare their income statement and balance sheet... which i dunno how to do at all... i nid some example... T.T... help....help..... help me......

Last thing is WEB PAGE Degisn.... Fuck them... i have high hopes of finishing it quickly... and my pratical mates seems do not care at all... now what i am gonna do..?? i think 2day i nid find my pratical tutor and disscuss wit her... T^T... sien.... i nid help... if i nid to pass this repeat sem i nid real help.... anyone...? anyone? haix...

I can't fail anymore.... i cannot play anymore... i want to pass this examination desperately... my mum has spended over RM10000 for me only this year... i want to fast finish my degree and help her.... T.T

Kill me now!!! <<<< that would help.... or not..... =.='''

0 comments: