BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 19, 2009

10 Random things.... Out of boredness i did this...

This are 10 random things i get around me... Cos 2day veli sein again.... Haha....

First.... My RM 99 Logitech Gaming Mouse... hehe...
Next is my Sis's Handphone G705... She loved it veli much oo...

This is my Fav one... My hard disk!! hehe...

4th item.... My sis meds.... Ya.. she is sick... Flu...

5th... My Friend's Guitar Handbook.... I'm still learnin....

6th item... My Alpha 9 Headphone... Cost me about RM90.... Plannin to buy a better 1....Hehe...7th item... My Dad bought it here while i am writing this blog... Yummy...

Hehe... 8th item... My Sandals.... 9th Item.... My Acoustic Guitar.... More to Folk Guitar... Last time it cost RM400++ ...Limited edition... Now it almost will becum vintage... I went to a store b4 and the owner tell me this worth RM1000 now... Err... now... i dun think it worth that much anymore... as it's neck now had a crack... cos it fell on the floor... at Yeewen's house during a BBQ party... i put it on a chair... then some 1 knocked it down... Haiz... i love that guitar veli much... now... haiz.... My Casio Watch.... my mum bought it for me... hehe.... used it for 3 years d.... lov it...So.... if you all had some random things to tell... comment me.... i will go n c... hehe...







0 comments: