BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bwahahahahah...... Twilight.... Finally i can Buy it!!! XDXD


Yesterday.... I finally have my chance to get myself something to read... and.... on my wishlist.... Yes... It is Twilight... I bought it at Jusco, MPH bookstore..... Now it is the most popular Novel of all time.... after Harry Potter....




I am a fast reader.... and i can make my whole day reading without even doing other things... and today is the lucky day....


As my mum went to Genting Highlands for a Dinner with Clients... i have the whole day free to me... then i start reading.... but actually i have read it once i bought it back.... hahaha....


Now i have finished the first book.... in matter of 1 day.... Muahhahahah...
Usually with Harry Potter i also tend to read it all in one day...
The story is interesting... It is about romance and Adventure.... not to mention some Vampires...
Haha... I am not going to blurt all of it here.... as i want you all to read it for yourself... you will be Asorbed in the adventures and Romance....
After this i am gonna read the Sequel.... New moon.... it is very interesting how to see Bella to be overcomed by a Werewolf... hahaha.... I am gonna watch its movie premiere.... hahahah.....
I will start reading ASAP... hahah.... i cant wait....








For now i only have the 2 books... as i can't afford all 4 books at once.... RM 188
LOL
but i managed to get both of this first... at least it can cure my boredom of sem break... hahaha.....
i will get the other 2 in the next few days.... hahahaha....
Ok... gonna go read the other book... hahahaha...










0 comments: